In Cpanel Servers you can set the system time according to your time zone. Follow the below mentioned steps for this.
1. Select the appropriate time zone from the /usr/share/zoneinfo directory. Time zone names are relative to that directory. (eg :- Pacific/Easter)
2. Edit the /etc/sysconfig/clock text file so that it looks like this:
3. Move the following file: /etc/localtime to back
mv /etc/localtime /etc/localtime_bak
4. Create a new soft link for /etc/localtime.
ln -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/Pacific/Easter /etc/localtime
5. Set the Hardware clock by typing the following command
6. Verify the time by typing the command date.