Urchin configuration for windows can be done as follows.
1. Login to urchin panel.
2. Click Configuration.
3. Click on Profiles.
4. Click ADD button.
5. Enter Domain name in Profile Name
6. Forward Next >> Next
7. Add the source log file “Log Sources to Process” –>Check Option 1: Add Local Log Source
8. Browse “Log File Path” to C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC**********
The exact name of this log folder, it can be found from Server as follows.
Start >> Run >> inetmgr >> Select domain & right click >> Properties
9. You can view the latest exe file “exyymmdd.log” format.
10. Give the “Log Source Name” as domain name.
11. Now finish the wizard by clicking Next >> Next.
12. You can schedule the urchin stats update form here. it